Explain and give at least 3 examples. Please more than 2 examples with a brief explanation.( Numbers bigger than 25 or 25?
Please more explanations with more details and the definition or steps in how to do it. It is an oral exam so I have to give examples and i have to recite the steps in doing it. Please help. Please. I need examples of numbers multiplied by 11. But they should be more than 2 digits. 3 digits please or any odd number! Or any even number THANK YOU!
To multiply any two digit number by 11:
* For this example we will use 54.
* Separate the two digits in you mind (5_4).
* Notice the hole between them!
* Add the 5 and the 4 together (5 + 4 = 9)
* Put the resulting 9 in the hole 594. That’s it ! 11 × 54 = 594
And if da sum of da two numbers > 9, then simply add da tens digit one step towards da left.
* Lets take 66 as an example
* Seperate the two digits in you mind (6_6).
* Add the two sixes together. (6 + 6 = 12)
* Put da units numbers in da middle, i.e. 2 and add da tens numbet to da left = (726)
Hope this helps
on: 15th August 11